`me
* .jane.*
* .19 yrs old. *
* .adopted this blog for reflection purpose. *
* .goin thru an important phase of my life. *
* .readin The Purpose Driven Life book. *

`i pray for ]]
* .world peace, really. *
* .im thankful for all that i have now. *

`archives * ]] Mar 13, 2005
Mar 14, 2005
Mar 15, 2005
Mar 16, 2005
Mar 17, 2005
Mar 18, 2005
Mar 19, 2005
Mar 20, 2005
Mar 21, 2005
Mar 22, 2005
Mar 23, 2005
Mar 24, 2005
Mar 25, 2005
Mar 26, 2005
Mar 27, 2005
Mar 28, 2005
Mar 29, 2005
Mar 30, 2005
Mar 31, 2005
Apr 1, 2005
Apr 2, 2005
Apr 3, 2005
Apr 4, 2005
Apr 5, 2005
Apr 7, 2005
Apr 8, 2005
Apr 9, 2005
Apr 10, 2005
Apr 11, 2005
Apr 13, 2005
Apr 15, 2005
Apr 17, 2005
Apr 18, 2005
Apr 19, 2005
Apr 20, 2005
Apr 21, 2005
Oct 24, 2005



Friday, April 15, 2005
33 - How Real Servants Act.

I would admit it’s funny at first to think of myself as a servant.
But coming to know that Jesus, who actually is the Son of God, actually did humble Himself to clean His disciples’ feet is an inspiration. Or however I should call it.
I mean besides the fact that Christ did it with one of the purposes being that the following generations’ disciples may follow, I don’t know how I can ever be like Christ..
So perfect!

Or maybe we’ve been attached to this worldly world for too long
That we cannot see and realise that in truth, servant and minister mean the same anyway.
Afterall, we’re all children of God, ain’t we?
The thing about man is that we love differences, but then we can’t celebrate that.
Or rather, very rarely can we.
Or maybe I should say we love distinction.
In our world, there’s a difference between a master and servant, leader and follower.
But I realise…ultimately, what’s going to matter is not what’s on this earth,
Where we’re sent down for a special assignment.

I mean seriously.
Personally, I think I will take a pretty long time to get accustomed to the idea of being a servant.
But I promise You, I’ll try! 
Just pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me along the way, perfect and mould and shape me into the perfect part for Christ’s body. (:

I love You! (:

honest reflections. *
8:10 AM