`me
* .jane.*
* .19 yrs old. *
* .adopted this blog for reflection purpose. *
* .goin thru an important phase of my life. *
* .readin The Purpose Driven Life book. *
`i pray for ]]
* .world peace, really. *
* .im thankful for all that i have now. *
`archives * ]]
Mar 13, 2005
Mar 14, 2005
Mar 15, 2005
Mar 16, 2005
Mar 17, 2005
Mar 18, 2005
Mar 19, 2005
Mar 20, 2005
Mar 21, 2005
Mar 22, 2005
Mar 23, 2005
Mar 24, 2005
Mar 25, 2005
Mar 26, 2005
Mar 27, 2005
Mar 28, 2005
Mar 29, 2005
Mar 30, 2005
Mar 31, 2005
Apr 1, 2005
Apr 2, 2005
Apr 3, 2005
Apr 4, 2005
Apr 5, 2005
Apr 7, 2005
Apr 8, 2005
Apr 9, 2005
Apr 10, 2005
Apr 11, 2005
Apr 13, 2005
Apr 15, 2005
Apr 17, 2005
Apr 18, 2005
Apr 19, 2005
Apr 20, 2005
Apr 21, 2005
Oct 24, 2005
Sad that blogger.com is not workin. And the page doesn’t load.:(
read rick warren’s this morning, thinking that I would be home late. =]
in the end decided to forgo the mini-gathering for aunty gang to stay home, rest and plan some things!
Especially how I should go about my quiet time. What bibles I would like to get heh.
Actually I pretty like this chapter on how to defeat temptation and yepsRick warren has some really fresh ideas, like:
When we’re tempted, we should –
1) refocus our attention on something else – instead of dwelling on our temptation. Forgetting about it is actually must better than thinking about it. Because when you give up that thought, Satan cannot do anything! LAUGH! Ahaha!
2) Reveal the struggle to a friend or support group – I think this verse makes a lot of sense: “You are better off to have a friend than to be all alone…. If you fall, your friend can help you up. But if you fall without having a friend nearby, you are really in trouble.”
3) RESIST the big big devil! And I actually do agree that we shouldn’t argue with that devil because he’s been trained for like what, a few milleniums. So there, no point!
4) Realise and understand our vulnerability! For me, I figured out that that devil that’s under my feet usually picks on me when im having my time of the month. Times like these I will feel easily irritated and lethargic. And he just comes in to pick on my emotions making me feel like shit! Go away u!!
I really like this chapter!: )
honest reflections. *
8:59 PM